Nowadays the focus on how an organisation and management teams behave in a crisis has become as important as the demanding issues or emergencies that are being played out.
Companies must address parallel challenges which must be addressed head on: the actual issues or crisis situation and the potential reputational fall-out of not being perceived to handle the related problems in a timely and effective manner. Edelman’s specialist Crisis and Issues Management & Communications team is organised and equipped to ensure that both angles are covered through an integrated management and communications approach which anticipates and addresses both underlying risks and surface realities. The team helps companies to anticipate, prepare and manage complex situations.
Read more about:
Our experience includes:
- physical accidents & disasters
- poor financial performance
- product recalls
- corporate, social, environmental irresponsibility
- technical, scientific & medical issues
- attacks by single interest groups
- security & terrorist related threats
- employee malpractice